A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherry
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cherry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Cherry, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cherry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Cherry MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina Cherry practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Cherry has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabrina Cherry practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.