A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Digioia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Digioia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Digioia, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Digioia graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Digioia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Lorraine Digioia DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina L. Digioia practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Digioia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Digioia practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, NM.
See Grand Junction Primary Care Doctors and Grand Junction Hospice & Palliative Specialists.