A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Dowd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Dowd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Dowd, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowd graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dowd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Kay Dowd MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina K. Dowd practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Dowd has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabrina Dowd practices Dermatology near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Dermatologists.