A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Falkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Falkner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Falkner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Falkner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Ovel Falkner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina O. Falkner practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Falkner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabrina Falkner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.