Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabrina Frierson
Dr. Sabrina Frierson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with other offices in Wilmington, OH and Carthage, TX (and 2 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Frierson is affiliated with Valley Regional Medical Center, Clinton Memorial Hospital and East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon. She speaks English.
Dr. Sabrina Frierson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sabrina Frierson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. John Delcambre
Brownsville, TX 0 mi40
Dr. Dominique Vande Maele
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Brownsville, TX 0 mi29
Dr. Hector Salcedo Dovi
Brownsville, TX 0 mi18