A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Hanna is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center at Memphis
- Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Ann Hanna MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina A. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Hanna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.