inactive

Sabrina D Harrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 13th, 2016
No Service With Balance Owed
She's a great doctor until you owe money. Even when paying on a large balance due to insurance deductible she called demanding the balance to be paid which was over $1000+! The bill was only 3weeks old and I had not received a statement until they sent it a month later. She threatened to send it to collections with it being <30 days old. Yes she called herself to collect the money and 2other staff members called the same day!

March 22nd, 2016
Dr. Harrison is unprofessional, cold, strange, vague, unexpressionable, answers phone during examination, doesn't care about patient retention, plays games with records after you leave to go to another GYNE, and I think this covers her. Don't go to her, your better off going to the veterinarian to be examined!!!!!

March 15th, 2016
She was very rude! When she found out I didn't have insurance she treated me differently. She didn't really do anything and when she did do something it was a rush. I honestly would never come back.

February 7th, 2016
Very unhappy
Dr. Harrison is one of the rudest, most unprofessional, most uneducated physicians that I have ever met. I work in the medical field and I assure you that you need to STAY away from this woman!! She is condescending uncaring and flat out awful. I have seen more than one of her patients cry because she is so cruel. Read above reviews. If you have more than a simple UTI then run! I feel sorry for her staff as they are quite friendly and stuck working for this joke of an MD.

November 18th, 2015
HAD VERY LONG WAIT DURING DR APPOINTMENT FELT RUSHED NO GIVEN PAPER WORK I NEED FOR FUTHER TEST

September 25th, 2015
Big Bucks for a miscarriage.
She made having a miscarriage even more difficult and humiliating than I could have ever imagined. Told me to allow her to do an expensive procedure or find my fetus in a toilet at home. Let's just say I went somewhere else. Quickly. Still ended up with a huge bill.

December 31st, 2013
excellent doctor

May 23rd, 2013
Courteous and Attentive
I met Dr. Harrison a few years ago during my high risk pregnancy. I was searching for a small practice that could give me the individualized attention I needed. I was immediately impressed by her bedside manner and the personal approach she took to my medical care. I delivered a healthy daughter with a very pleasant birthing experience and I owe it all to Dr. Harrison.

February 27th, 2013
Dr. Harrison
I would not recommend Dr. Harrison. I have been to her office on several occasions and all of the staff are nice & courteous but the doctor herself has very poor bedside manner. She's also very vague when it comes to diagnosis. I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm thinking of switching to another physician who I'm more comfortable with.

August 13th, 2012
I do not recomand any of you to visit this doctor
i will give her zero on her behavior zero on her personality and the staff is not that good. i had to wait hour and half to see the doctor than the docotr was angry because of any reason she not happy with her work.

August 2nd, 2012
I would not recommend Dr. Harrison. She has poor bedside manner and also the lack of detail! Her office staff is wonderful always greets you with a smile!

May 26th, 2012
Do not go with dr. Harrison. She is quick to make you believe you need a c section. Her own birth experience was traumatic and because of this she wants all her patients to have c sections. At first she seems nice but as you get closer to delivery time she shows her true colors. She made. E believe my baby was too large and scheduled me for an induction just so she coukd take a trip that weekend. During delivery she was texting her boyfriend and didn't want to wait on my baby to come out. I was made to believe a c section was the only way to go. After my section, I asked her about my scar and her reply was 'its better than mine. Stay away from her!