A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Heidemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Heidemann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidemann graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Heidemann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Marie Heidemann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina M. Heidemann practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Heidemann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Heidemann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.