A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Heidemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidemann
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Heidemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Heidemann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidemann graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Heidemann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Marie Heidemann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina M. Heidemann practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Heidemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabrina Heidemann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.