A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Heidemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Heidemann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidemann graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Heidemann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heidemann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sabrina M. Heidemann practice?
Dr. Sabrina Heidemann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.