A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Lahiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Lahiri, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Lahiri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahiri graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lahiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Mhhs The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Ann Lahiri MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina A. Lahiri practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Lahiri has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Sabrina Lahiri practices Surgery near Shenandoah, TX.