A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Lin, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Lin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University Of Illnois At Chicago, Chicago, Il.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital, Arlington Heights, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina My Lin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina M. Lin practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Lin practices Pediatrics near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Pediatricians.