Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabrina Lin
Dr. Sabrina Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Lin is affiliated with St.Alexius Medical Center, Hoffman Estates, IL, Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elk Grove, IL and Northwest Community Hospital, Arlington Heights, IL. She speaks English.
Dr. Sabrina Lin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sabrina Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Dr. Carol Salman
Elk Grove Village, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Deborah Zoller
Elk Grove Village, IL 0.01 mi17
Dr. David Erickson
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0.01 mi23