Dr. Sabrina Markese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabrina Markese?

December 5th, 2015

Dr. Markese told my mother that she would be dead in a matter of two weeks, my mother made arrangements for me to live with a family member even. She went to another doctor who was baffled that Markese would say such a thing, said there was nothing to worry about. When confronted, Markese claimed she didn't say my mother would be dead, she said she could be dead if she didn't take her health more seriously. We both heard exactly the sane thing from her. She's a terrible doctor and an even worse human being.

February 20th, 2015

After reading these reviews, I thought I should add my own. I've ben visiting Dr. Markese since the late 90's. She has diagnosed accurately, things that were abnormal for my age and were not a normal consideration. I feel I have a good relationship with her as she takes time to listen to and discuss my concerns. That said, I am a strong advocate for myself and am not afraid to ask how to get to the bottom of an issues I have. This adds to our relationship as she can appreciate that I, at least, take the time to review my own prescriptions, diagnosis, etc. and determine the questions I feel I need answered based on information from her, the pharmacist, the print out with medicines, my family history, etc. I also understand she can only afford to spend an allotted amount of time with me. This is the same for nearly every doctor in a general practice. So, again, I do my best to make the most of the time with her as well as the specialists I see.

March 24th, 2013

HORRIABLE BEDSIDE MANNERS & RUDE!!!

She needs to go back to school to learn some manners and how to treat people!!! If, there was a way to choose zero star, I would!!!

October 11th, 2011

She thinks Pain Medicine Cures all

She is my mothers doctor and instead of diagnosing the problem she just gives her a prescription for the pain.She needs to take the time to see what is causing the problems instead of taking the easy way out.Pain pills don't cure the problems only temporarily eases then pain.

June 22nd, 2011

dr markese has been my dr for 13yrs. she started at one office and i followed her to her current location. she has always spent the time needed with me. she listens, takes the time to explain and answers questions. if she doesnt know, she will look it right there for you. when i was taken to ER, she came and checked on me. she has recommended other specialty dr's for specific problems and i have never had issues with any of her recommendations. she has a good sense of humor and she appreciates my sense of humor which makes it a great relationship.

June 20th, 2011

Dr. Markese has been my GP since 1999. I have had problems with high blood pressure and cholesterol. She has persevered with different medications and dosages until we found the right combination. I have found her to be a very competent and professional doctor. I appreciate her direct manner.

June 19th, 2011

Great doc

She's easy to talk to, and very concerned about my family's health.

June 14th, 2011

Dr Markese, works great with kids. I have 5 kids that feel so comfortable with her. I personally have seen her also and she is a very thorough doctor so she is well worth the wait!

May 25th, 2011

Horrible Doctor

She ignores important symptoms, and misses diagnosing patients in a timely manner.She nearly put me in a wheel chair for the rest of my life. Dont let that happen to you!

May 11th, 2011

I have seen her a few times for different reasons and I really felt like she didn't take my complaints seriously.

June 17th, 2010

honest and doesnt beat around the bush. straight forward and tells you like it is. might be considered a bit abrasive to some, but i like a dr that is honest and gives good advice. been seeing her for 10+ yrs now. awesome gal, once ya get around the sharp edges.

October 9th, 2017