A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Morgan-Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Morgan-Graves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan-Graves graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Morgan-Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Nicole Morgan-Graves MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina N. Morgan-Graves practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Morgan-Graves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Morgan-Graves practices Internal Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists.