A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Nilufar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Nilufar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Nilufar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nilufar graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nilufar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Nilufar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina Nilufar practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Nilufar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Nilufar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and West New York, NJ.
See Hoboken Obstetricians & Gynecologists.