Dr. Sabrina Nilufar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabrina Nilufar?

July 19th, 2017

Robot doctor

I visited Dr. Nilufar at another location than the one stated. I left crying; she was very rude, tough and she had a bad bedside manner. She had no compassion whatsoever to my situation, she was talking over me all the time like she was lecturing me and when I try to explain what I'm feeling she tells me in a condescending way to let her finish! she didn't take into consideration that I was in pain and didn't even suggest any painkillers or anything. It was like I am begging her for medical attention!

November 7th, 2016

June 2013

Fantastic Dr with a really nice staff. Would highly recommend, and have recommended in the past. Knowledgeable, professional, helpful, caring, kind, available when there's a questions or an issue. The only reason I haven't been to see her since 2013 is because I moved to the Midwest.

November 7th, 2016

June 2013

Fantastic Doctor! Very good listener, very understanding, very knowledgeable! I would recommend and have recommended to friends. The only reason I haven't been since since 2013 is because I moved!

April 23rd, 2016

Worse obgny ever. Will never go again

April 11th, 2016

Best doctor

She is very intelligent doctor she knows very well how to treat the patient and she diagnosis of problems very quickly

July 17th, 2015

good

nice doctor i have ever seen

January 26th, 2015

She does not deserve to be a doctor.

September 24th, 2014

Decided to give her a try as I just needed to see a doctor for my annual. I figured it was worth trying someone closer to where I live and wasn't necessarily looking for my "lifelong gyno." Huge mistake. Without a doubt the worst doctor I have ever seen. I waited over an hour for her and she spent about 2 minutes with me. Brought someone into the room but never introduced them and had terrible bedside manner. She gave me no chance to ask any questions and when I called back after my visit she ignored me for two weeks. When I finally did get a response, she said she could not respond over the phone and I would need to come in again just to speak with her. She is all about making money, not making her clients happy. To top it off, she gave me the wrong prescription so I subsequently had to go back and forth with her office to get this sorted out. Avoid at all costs.

August 14th, 2013

Didn't felt good

Informed about bleeding and miscarrying at home to doctor's place and again next week at nurse visit . Guess what..Doctor came to know about the miscarriage on a (before miscarriage) pre-scheduled appointment i.e. two weeks later. That too when I mentioned. Lack of communication and irresponsible behavior of staff.

July 19th, 2013

Does not seem knowledgable

When I found out I was pregnant, Dr. Nilufar was the first one I could see so I went despite then the less than glowing reviews. (I am shocked by the 5 stars from 60+ reviews on another site - they certainly weren't there a year ago when I looked. I prefer the ones where you can actually read about people's experiences.) So while she does seem to care in the time she spent answering questions and was available by phone and e-mail, several instances made me decide to switch doctors for my ob needs. 1) When I asked about how to calcium intake, she seemed surprised when I told her the prenatal prescribed to me does not have any. 2) When I needed an rx for my prenatal vitamins faxed to my mail order pharmacy, I found out that it was delayed because the medication her at the office twice and they were still waiting. 3) My blood tests came back showing thyroid functioning that is out of range for someone in her 1st trimester pregnancy. I raised this concern because I miscarried shortly after. She said it was in normal range, which it was - for a normal person, despite my telling her I had already been diagnosed with early hypothyroidism and the asterisk on the report stating the range for pregnant women. Instead, I was referred to a reproductive endocrinologist - but not specifically for that condition but in case I needed help because of my age. I went to my own endo, was given medication, and am now within range.

January 9th, 2010

I would never go back to her

I would not recomend her to my family and friends.

November 25th, 2009

Bad experience

I would never go back to her.She was impersonal snobbish and hurried.Never asked me of my concerns.just kept talking for 10 mins and left. Did not even show me my babys heartbeat.Treated me like a baby machine/beast. I came out crying at how she made me feel