Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Center For Family Health
122-132 Clinton St
Hoboken, NJ 07030
201-418-3102
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  show details
Feb 23rd, 2014

We went to see dr.nilufar for the first. The worst doctor ever. She did not answer any of our concerns or questions. Seems like she was always in rush. She has no manners and if I try to ask a question, she will interrupt you or just ignore u at all. We wen there one time and we left with more questions and concerns than with any answers. I don't recommend this doctor to any one. Feels like she is there not to help patients but just to make money, no care for the patients at all, no manners and doesn't help any way. She doesn't deserve to work In that office. Choose other doctors, like dr. Han or Fernandez. So don't waste your time, find some one else. I don't not recommend her any one ever.......

|  Didn't felt good  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

Informed about bleeding and miscarrying at home to doctor's place and again next week at nurse visit . Guess what..Doctor came to know about the miscarriage on a (before miscarriage) pre-scheduled appointment i.e. two weeks later. That too when I mentioned. Lack of communication and irresponsible behavior of staff.

|  Does not seem knowledgable  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

When I found out I was pregnant, Dr. Nilufar was the first one I could see so I went despite then the less than glowing reviews. (I am shocked by the 5 stars from 60 reviews on another site - they certainly weren't there a year ago when I looked. I prefer the ones where you can actually read about people's experiences.) So while she does seem to care in the time she spent answering questions and was available by phone and e-mail, several instances made me decide to switch doctors for my ob needs. 1) When I asked about how to calcium intake, she seemed surprised when I told her the prenatal prescribed to me does not have any. 2) When I needed an rx for my prenatal vitamins faxed to my mail order pharmacy, I found out that it was delayed because the medication her at the office twice and they were still waiting. 3) My blood tests came back showing thyroid functioning that is out of range for someone in her 1st trimester pregnancy. I raised this concern because I miscarried shortly after. She said it was in normal range, which it was - for a normal person, despite my telling her I had already been diagnosed with early hypothyroidism and the asterisk on the report stating the range for pregnant women. Instead, I was referred to a reproductive endocrinologist - but not specifically for that condition but in case I needed help because of my age. I went to my own endo, was given medication, and am now within range.

|  I would never go back to her  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2010

I would not recomend her to my family and friends.

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2009

I would never go back to her.She was impersonal snobbish and hurried.Never asked me of my concerns.just kept talking for 10 mins and left. Did not even show me my babys heartbeat.Treated me like a baby machine/beast. I came out crying at how she made me feel