Dr. Sabrina Rene MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

July 26th, 2015
This is not a doctor
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I was pregnant with a thyroid history and they told me that I should be coming every month to check my rates and if something goes wrong they would call me. They never called so I thought that everything was ok. During my appointment on my 5th month of pregnancy she noticed that I needed a higher dose because my latest results were not that good. I discovered then myself after DEMANDING to see further back than my latest results that my TSH had skyrocketed after my last appointment which was when I was 3 months pregnant and nobody ever noticed!!! It wouldn't make a difference if I just wasn't going there! I totally freaked out for the consequences this could have on my baby. A high TSH during pregnancy can cause mental retardation to your child! I threatened that I would sue them for this and they threatened me back that they would call the police! Haha! Ladies and gentlemen, that is responsibility right there! This is a practice that should stop existing and Sabrina Rene should be deprived of her title! Shame on you!

June 15th, 2015
Very Long Wait
Dr. Rene is very moody, is very late to every appointment, and her office manager is a bully who supports Dr. Rene at every turn. I waited over an hour for both of my appointments, was not provided a referral as promised after the first appointment, and then treated even more poorly after I told Dr. Rene I was unhappy with the wait time and thought she did not respect my time or me. She then refused to provide a referral and declined being my Dr.

January 6th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Rene for 12 years and I would not change for any reason! She is easy to talk to and she makes sure you understand about your illness and treatment and medication. She is so kind, and spends as much time as you need her to. I never feel rushed or like I am asking her a stupid question. She puts you at ease and lets you know she cares. Michelle, her nurse, is very understanding and easy to talk to you as well. I would travel to wherever Dr. Rene moved, if she did. I don't want to see another dr.

December 3rd, 2014
terrible, terrible, terrible
This practice should close and dr rene should never call herself "doctor" again. Everyone is terrible in there. One time I was waiting to schedule my next appointment and the lady was talking to her colleague. I waited patiently and once she was done she turned to me, stopped smiling and scheduled my appointment as if I was wasting her time. The other lady in the front desk, once I complained once because I was disappointed they never called me for my results, she threatened me she would call the police. And dr rene herself...the least responsible person I have ever met in my life. She shows no concern for your situation at all. Don't ever go there!

February 5th, 2014
Checked in at 1:45 Dr. Rene finally came in to see me at 3:30. Spent 7 minutes with me. Thats a pretty good gig to have. She needs to thank me for helping pay for her BMW at least.

January 31st, 2014
mr
terrible wait times to see her over an hour for a 15 min exam she apparently over books or doesn't care about her patients since she seems to be the only game in town. if I had a choice I would go some where else

October 1st, 2013
poor staff and attitude stink!!!!
The doctor seemed OK, but the staff sucks. The office manager is a f.....g b..... I would never recommend this office to anyone, I I fired them today and hope no one will ever use them, they are not the only ones in the book, and to the office manager KMA

July 26th, 2013
Staff is terrible!
Impossible to make an appointment. Staff answering phones are unprofessional and RUDE. Even the nurses at my primary care Dr. said to use someone else because of all the complaints they hear from patients. Don't waste your time or money to try to see her!

May 16th, 2013
The most untrustworthy doctor I have ever EVER met
The first time I tried to schedule an appointment I did have to transfer myself the medical records from the previous doctor. They did not call me once they received it to schedule the appointment; I did. Anyway, that was the easy part. The story goes like this: First visit: I do my blood work and I see the doctor. While she takes a look to my previous results, I tell her how I feel. 10 weeks pregnant at that time, my first child, she does not give me an advice or a response of any type. She examines me, she takes her notes, I leave. Second visit, two weeks later: I see the doctor, she gives me my results and she tells me that the levels are good and that she will see me again 3 months later!!! Meanwhile, I should be checking my levels every month, she will be reviewing them, and if something goes wrong before my next appointment she will notify me. NOTE: I am not able to see my results for the next 3 months. I only receive them upon my doctor's visit. (I have complete ignorance about my health during all this time). Third visit, 3 months later: She goes over my last two blood tests (I didn't know she was looking only the two of them and not all 3). One of them is good, the last one is not. She increases my dosage to 100 mcg, while I take 1/2 of 75 mcg! I express my concern; she notices that she made a mistake (she thought that I was taking the whole tablet of 75 mcg daily) and she prescribes the whole tablet (what would have happened if I hadn't spoken???)...She does not examine me, she does not ask me how I feel, nothing. I only tell her to send the prescription to another pharmacy. She makes an appointment one month later to check the results with the new dosage. Next day: I go by the office for three reasons: a) nobody picked up the phone, b) I went by the pharmacy and they didn't have the new prescription (I am left with two pills only) and c) I notice that I was given a copy from the last two blood tests only. I am missing one (the one that Dr. Rene wasn't looking at during my visit). OK, I get my copy and what do I see? That during that month my rates were terrible! I express again my concern to the lady in the front and I simply ask: WHY didn't ANYBODY call me to tell me that my results were bad????? Doesn't the doctor review my results??? The answer was "I don't know, I left her a message". Overall, I am 23 weeks pregnant and I dr. Rene is playing with my health and most importantly with my baby's health. Such mistakes or omissions simply cannot be forgiven!!!

August 21st, 2012
STAFF STINKS
I am a patient, you can never speak to someone in the office you have to always leave a message, and they still don't call you back! I like Dr. Rene though that is the only reason I still go there. DR. RENE YOU NEED A NEW STAFF!

August 14th, 2012
horrible
Horrible Horrible. Horrible...will not recondmend this Dr to anyone! The previous reviews are correct!! Switching Dr ASAP!

August 12th, 2012
My first appointment at this office was very recently. I was shocked when I read the reviews AFTER my appointment. I found the entire staff to be very friendly and helpful. Everyone smiled and made me feel glad that I was there. While I do feel that my wait time was a little much, it's really no different than any other doctor that I see. I will continue to go back and would recommend this office to others.