A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Smith, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cognitive Outcome after Focal Brain Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Elan Smith MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Smith practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.