A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Smith, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cognitive Outcome after Focal Brain Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Elan Smith MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabrina Smith practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Neurologists.