A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Sukhan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukhan graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sukhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Clinical Care Associates of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sukhan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Sukhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sabrina N. Sukhan practice?
Dr. Sabrina Sukhan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.