A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Tempesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Tempesta, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tempesta graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tempesta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Laura Tempesta DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina L. Tempesta practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Tempesta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Tempesta practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Rheumatology near Emerson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Emerson Endocrinologists and Emerson Rheumatologists.