A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Walski-Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabrina Walski-Easton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Walski-Easton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Walski-Easton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walski-Easton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Marie Walski-Easton MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina M. Walski-Easton practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Walski-Easton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Walski-Easton practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.