A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Yum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Yum, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yum graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Yum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Childrens Hospital Of Philade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabrina Si Wai Yum MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sabrina S. Yum practice?
- Dr. Sabrina Yum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabrina Yum practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.