A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabrina Zubair, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubair graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zubair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital and Medical Centers
- Central Dupage Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zubair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sabrina Zubair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sabrina H. Zubair practice?
Dr. Sabrina Zubair practices Pediatrics near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Palmer, MA.
See Wheaton Pediatricians.