A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabriya Ishoof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabriya Ishoof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabriya Ishoof, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishoof graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ishoof has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Oswego Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabriya B Ishoof MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sabriya B. Ishoof practice?
- Dr. Sabriya Ishoof has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sabriya Ishoof practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Oswego, NY.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.