- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sabry Bakr
Dr. Sabry Bakr, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Wildomar, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bakr is affiliated with Network Access, Rancho Springs Medical Center and Inland Valley Medical Center. Dr. Bakr has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sabry Bakr has the following 1 specialty