A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabry Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabry Mansour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabry Mansour, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabry Mansour MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sabry Mansour practice?
- Dr. Sabry Mansour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sabry Mansour practices Urology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Lapeer Urologists.