Dr. Sabry Mansour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sabry Mansour?

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Sabry Mansour?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016

patient

I see several doctors and Dr. Mansour is one of the top.Because he doesn't require return visits unless necessary, he is so personable, easy to converse with, explains the situation, possibilities (if you want to know) of outcome, and has a large following due to the success of his treatments.

October 5th, 2015

We visited this doctor because my husband is having issues with large kidney stones. Dr was very polite and helpful and the staff was super nice. But today I call to ask a question because my husband is in terrible pain and the lady in the office was rude and un helpful I was just looking for her opinion and she told me that there s nothing she can do for me and she closes is 7 minutes she was not caring or compassionate about how much pain my husband is in laying in bed. She only cared about getting home. Well sorry to tell her people are not just sick from 9 to 5. I didn't ask much just if it was possible this 12cm stone could have moved down and is causing all this pain. Last time he had surgery because it got lodged and tore his urethra and caused a terrible infection. Not everyone has great insurance and can just run them to er. I had like my first visit too bad this lady ruined it for me

August 27th, 2015

Excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, kind and informative. He provides information on the options available and weighs the pros and cons of each with the patient before deciding on a course of action. His staff is prompt and polite both in the office and on the phone. I would highly recommend this doctor.

April 24th, 2012

mrs.

did surgary and will not take time when theres to much pain.After 3 months.

January 12th, 2012

Life Saver

I was refered to Dr. Mansour, to be checked for possible prostate cancer. He comfirmed the diagnosis. We discussed in detail all of my options. I decided to go with total removal, based on my due dilligence and Dr. Mansour's recommendation. I am still a young man (53). The surgery was quite quick and relatively pain free (3 1/2 hours). Dr. Mansour was there to answer all of my questions and concerns. His surgical team was "A1 top notch". I was home the next night after having DaVinci surgery.I strongly urge anyone with the same condition to contact this Doctor, even if it's for a second opinion. He is one of the top men in his field regarding this procedure. I cant say enough nice things about him and his staff. He saved my life. Nine days after surgery, I am feeling better daily and should be returning to work within a week or so.Oh yes, I am also Cancer FREE

September 3rd, 2017