Learn more about Dr. Sabu George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabu George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabu George, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University Of Jos. He has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabu George FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sabu George practice?
- Dr. Sabu George has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabu George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.