A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabu George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabu George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabu George, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University Of Jos. He has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabu George FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sabu George practice?
- Dr. Sabu George has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabu George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.