A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabu George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabu George, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabu George, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabu J George MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sabu J. George practice?
- Dr. Sabu George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabu George practices Gastroenterology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Gastroenterologists.