A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabu John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabu John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabu John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. John has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabu John MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sabu John practice?
- Dr. Sabu John has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sabu John practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.