Learn more about Dr. Sabu John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabu John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sabu John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. John has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabu John MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sabu John practice?
- Dr. Sabu John has 1 office location.
Dr. Sabu John practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.