A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Saburo Nagumo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagumo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Nagumo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saburo Nagumo MD is a male Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saburo Nagumo practice?
- Dr. Saburo Nagumo has 1 office location.
Dr. Saburo Nagumo practices Critical Care Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Critical Care Practitioners.