Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sacha Gutierrez
Dr. Sacha Gutierrez, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Rosedale, MD and Halethorpe, MD. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Gutierrez is affiliated with Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sacha Gutierrez has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Sacha Gutierrez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Ferdinand Mainolfi
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi54
Dr. Ghazala Kazi
Occupational Medicine, Pathology
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi32
Dr. Robert Toney
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi19