A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sacha Obaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sacha Obaid, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sacha Obaid, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Lift Mastopexy
Education & Awards
Dr. Obaid graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Obaid has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sacha Imran Obaid MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sacha I. Obaid practice?
- Dr. Sacha Obaid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sacha Obaid practices Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Southlake Plastic Surgeons.