Plastic Surgeon
North Texas Plastic Surgery
415 E Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
(877) 752-3519
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.2394366197183 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.3239436619718 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.3283582089552 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Breast Revision, implant exchange, lift, lipo, FTT  |  show details
by Diane A on Mar 1st, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr Obaid. I am no stranger to Cosmetic surgery but I am a stranger to good cosmetic surgeons. I'm only 2 weeks post op but I am confident in the results and just overall happy with the results I see, so far. I can't believe it took me so long to find him.

|  mommy makeover  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2013

I had tummy tuck and breast lift with implants. After having three large children, I had a lot of saggy skin and my muscles were soooo far apart. My breast were so flat from breast feeding all of them I needed a lot of work done. It took a while for me to stand up straight after the tummy tuck but now I can bounce a quarter off my new stomach. My breast look better than before I had kids. I was worried about all the scarring but he is really good at stitching you up and overtime the scars are fading really well.

|  Relaxed, Smart Doctor  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

I think Dr. Obaid does great work. He has done things for both me and my husband. I trust him to get us what we need without selling us.

|  awesome dr  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr obaid was very courteous and honest... he spent a generous amount of time with me and answered all of the questions I had honestly absolutely loved this doctor

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
by Natalia on Jan 22nd, 2013

I am mother of two kids. My son was born with a weight of 11 pounds, so my belly was really terrible. I had the abdomino with doctor Abaid. The result is gorgeous, I have never had such a beautiful tummy. I strongly recommend Dr. Obaid

|  Pleased with the results  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Greatly pleased with the results. Dr. Obaid and staff were very helpful and explained everything to me. Thank you so much!

|  I have ner been so happy with a purchase before!  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I truly wish I had done this sooner. My results exceed anything I had wished for and I will gladly send anyone to see Dr Obaid. Thank you truly! SP

|  breast implants  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I saw Dr. Obaid for breast implants about 3 months ago. It was a fantastic experience. They look great. His staff spent time with me and helped me to pick the perfect size. I love my new Cs!

|  Fantastic Mommy Makeover Experience!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

I am a 35 year old mother of 2. Like many women my age, I had really started to feel dissapointed in my figure. My chest was really starting to sag and I had this pouch in my stomach that I could not get rid of. I will be the first to admit that surgery was the last thing on my mind. I tried every fad diet there was, a personal trainer, boot camp, and zerona (through another doctor) all with no effect. In fact I found that the more weight that I lost, the more flabby skin was around my tummy.Frustrated, I began searching for plastic surgeons. After checking out everyone's credentials, I scheduled appointments with 3 doctors. Dr. Obaid was the first one I saw. At the end pf my consultation however, I cancelled the other two appointments as he and I connected. I felt like he knew exactly what I wanted and that he and I had similar ideas as to what is beautiful. Melissa was my patient coordinator and she was fantastic. She helped me schedule the surgery and then patiently answered all of my questions and emails. I emailed her almost daily leading up to the procedure. Dr. Obaid is lucky to have her.On the morning of my surgery Dr. Obaid gave me his personal cell phone and told me to call him any hour of the day or night with anything I needed. Who does that???? Dr. Obaid that is who.I am now 3 months out from my breast implants, breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction and I cannot believe how wonderful the results are. I have the body that I always dreamed of. I now love shopping for clothes. I used to never be willing to try on certain cuts and form fitting dresses. Now there is nothing I won't try on. I am also proud to say that last weekend, I rocked a bikini for the first time since I was pregnant with my 8 year old!!!!!Thank you Dr. Obaid for giving this mom her body back!!!!!

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Over the past couple of years, I had visited several doctors, in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and never went thru with surgery because I felt pressure or more anxious after consultation. I was very nervous about having surgery anyway, but Dr. Obaid and his staff made me feel comfortable and spent as much time as I needed, helping put my mind at ease and in answering all my questions. I had breast augmentation last month and I am extremely happy with the results! I wish that I had found Dr. Obaid sooner! I believe that the quality of his work is due to his patience and experience and I strongly recommend Dr. Obaid for breast augmentation.

Mar 14th, 2012

A few months ago I went to see doctor Obaid about a growth on my face that had been there for years. He said it was a cyst and had to be removed in the hospital. Scheduled very expensive surgery and all seemed to go as planned. Ended up with 7 stitches on my cheek. The incision seemed to be healing slowly, but okay. Two months later I noticed that something was happening in the same area. I was thinking that the cyst might be coming back. The area seemed to be getting red and I noticed something black under my skin. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Obaid. During the very short appointment Dr. Obid never touched my face, looked for about 5 seconds at the spot and told me he didn't know what it was and if I wanted it removed he could do it in his office. I asked him if there would be a charge and he said yes and I would need to talk to the lady in charge of insurance. Insurance lady and I talked and she said it would be 500.00 plus whatever it cost to send it out to a lab. She was very nice and told me to go home and put toothpaste on it and see what happened. She also said maybe Dr. Obaid left a stitch in there. Went home and tried toothpaste, nothing happened. About a week later it seemed to be getting worse, so I got a straight pin and started digging in my face at the black spot. About 10 seconds later a black little string thing came out. A week later now and my face looks 80% better. If Dr. Obaid would have touched my face at the appointment he would have known what it was. He was willing to charge me 500 dollars for pulling a stitch out of my face that he left there. Overall very unhappy with how I was treated.

|  Vehicle Accident July 27, 2011  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Obaid completely rebuilt the left side of my face. I look great. Enough said.

|  Caring and Compassionate Doctor!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. Obaid is one of best doctors I have been too. I was post-op and was going out of town he made arrangements to meet with me on a Saturday morning for a follow up. Impressive because he even called me on my personal phone to make sure we were going to meet him. Impressive!! Outstanding doctor. Highly recommend him. Only wish that all doctors could learn from him on bedside manner and accuracy in diagnosing.

Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Obaid is a genuinely nice guy. We met him in an emergency situation with our 8 year old son. He was so great and calming and our so gained full range of motion of his finger. Just in time for adventure camp!We then had him preform a must needed Breast reduction. He was open and honest with us on what to expect. He bent over backwards for thus surgery and I couldn't be happier!

|  Scheduling Appointment  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

My overall phone experience was courteous and professional. The attendant clearly explained to me what to expect on my first visit, her politeness made me very comfortable - so looking forward to a well needed medical breast reduction. Go Team Dr. Obaid!!!Best wishes to all! Teresa J. Dawson

|  BEST doctor in DFW  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2011

My meeting with Dr.Obaid I must say was the BEST experience I have EVER had with any doctor. He makes you feel comfortable and talks to you more like a friend than a patient, he carefully explains everything and listens to what you want. I could not ask for a better doctor!

|  Excellent results  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

Excellent results...

May 5th, 2011

I completely trust this doctor. He takes his time he understands what is wrong and he will work with you to come up with a solution. Not many doctors will do this with you. He is not arrogant like most. Thank you Dr. Obaid for helping me get my grooves back!!!

Mar 29th, 2011

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT DOCTOR!

|  Anna Hope  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

He and his staff took great care of my child.

Mar 17th, 2011

Dr. Obaid is wonderful!!!! I look great thanks to him!

Dec 20th, 2010

I had a tummy tuck by this doctor he did a good job I look so slim. thank you

Dec 2nd, 2010

I am six months from my surgery and am loving my new bod! He did a wonderful job and I would recommend him 100% to anyone!

Nov 2nd, 2010

Greatest surgeon in the world!!! Thank you dr o!

|  Strange  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

very strange doctor. not sure he really knows what he's doing. will definitely not go back.

Sep 27th, 2010

I had my implants put in 3 months ago. Very happy with the results. It was such an easy process and again GREAT results!

|  Great experience  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

From the beginning of my appointment I felt the office was different than most, kind, caring in a true way not fake. I felt welcomed and cared for as everyone there new my name and ME during my whole process. I really can't say enough good things about that office! Go there you won't regret it. As for my results....exactly what I wanted! Could not have made a better decision to go to Dr Obaid!

by TP on Sep 4th, 2010

Great surgeon and great results. It was not the 'cattle-cart' plastic surgery center....You know, loaded down with so many people that they don't even remember you were there!! i love the results and would higly recommend him.

Aug 17th, 2010

In my opinion BEST surgeon in Texas! I have had 2 previous surgery on my breasts and finally went to him and they are PERFECT!

|  tummy tuck  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

so happy with my results. great experience.

|  NEED SURGERY  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2010

I was referred to him because he can operate at the hospital that my insurance will pay for. The staff and he were clear 100% from the beginning what hospital that I needed to have the surgery. The office manager sat down with me and reviewed costs and scheduling. I waited two months to get the approval from the insurance company because he tried to add on additional extra proceedures. Finally I get an approval. I went back to the office to talk to him. He had little time but charged about $400.00 for about 5 minutes or less of his time. I needed to ask questions but he would not take time for them. Now 3 months later I have called about 12 times over the past 2 months to schedule the surgery. I called again this week. Finally the office manager got on the phone and was very rude and arrogant to me and said that He only does surgery at the hospital that I need when he is also scheduled with another Dr. to do a mastectomy. She was very rude as though I was asking for something very special. So, she said angerly, I have a mastectomy July 18, and that is it. She also informed me that she would in no way schedule him to do only my proceedure and then have him drive accross town. They always new my insurance rules. They took about $800.00 and 6 months of my time for nothing. Now I will have to start all over with another Dr. to have a necessary operation. Oh, also I told the office manager that I would need her to get the insurance approval extended another 90 days because they have taken so long to answer my question about scheduling my operation. She was hostile and rude and responded that she would refer that to the person who does that job, then hung up. Maybe, things happen for the best.

Jul 7th, 2010

Dr. Obaid gave me the most gorgeous boobs EVER!!! I love you Dr. Obaid! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

|  Nose Job  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

I went in to Dr. Obaid for a rhinoplasty. My nostrils were wide, I had a deviated septum, and my tip needed to be refined. It is a little over 3 months post surgery and it is obvious that he took too much off the tip. I have a slight pig look. But the thing that is most discouraging is that my nostrils are out of line and the skin that separates them is way off making me look incredibly assymetric. Dr. Obaid is not willing to admit his surgical mistake and tells me to "give it time". He is also having me hold the connecting piece to the side in hopes that it will move back into place. I have been doing this religiously. At my 3 month visit he was sooo possitive about my progress, but has yet, at this point to show me any of my before and after pics which leave me to believe, as others have noticed, that my nose is not much different as far as the width of my nostrils being reduced. This surgery cost me $8,000 and had I know the results would have been this poor, I would have saved my money as the only thing that looks different is my tip is higher which makes my assymetric nostrils all the more noticeable.

|  stay away  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2010

he sucks no good its been over 6 months since the surgery and im still looking horrible from tummy tuck went and seen another doctor and he was like who did this horrible surgery. stay away plz you will regret it

|  Absolute BEST!  |  show details
by mjm on Oct 22nd, 2009

I don't understand why this wonderful, caring, and talented surgeon is getting negative reviews. He did my tummy tuck and breast lift 2 months ago and I could not of asked for a better result and experience! I have referred my mother, and 2 friends to him as well with all the same results!

|  tummy tuck  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2009

I had a tummy tuck and the reults are hurtfull not what i expected, doesn't look good at all. I'm very disappointed. I just hope that he will corrected this mistake.

by AJ on Sep 10th, 2009

I had no problems setting up my appointment within the same week. There was a little wait during my visit. He took time to explain everything and answered all my questions. I have not had my Surgery yet (Breast Reduction)it will be in 2 weeks.

|  Unhappy patient!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2009

Dr. Obaid fixed my hand injury one night. I went back to see him at his office. I don't think he or his staff know what they are doing. I called another hospital and was referred to a real hand surgeon who then did revision surgery to fix what this guy messed up.

|  I feel whole again.  |  show details
by eliz_1998@yahoo.com on Aug 17th, 2009

Going through breast cancer is a life changing experience. Having Dr. Obaid by my side all through my recovery and making me feel like a woman again has forever changed my life. I cannot begin to thank him and his staff for being there for me and actually taking the time to show me they actually care about ME. Thank you Dr. Obaid and all the girls in your office I truly am grateful for all you have done for me.

by Darija Leskur on Aug 16th, 2009

Dr. Obaid is a very personal and caring doctor. He truly goes the extra mile to make sure that he not only treats his patients to the best of his ability but he makes the effort to get to know you and your lifestyle to make sure that the procedure you want is the right thing for you. I visited one other surgeon before I saw Dr. Obaid and I knew within five minutes of talking to him that he was the surgeon I would pick. He was extremely nice and had no problem answering any questions I had about the procedure. He has changed my life for the better without any pain whatsoever. I would recommend him and his staff to any person seeking a plastic surgeon within the DFW area.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
by Happy Mom! on Jul 28th, 2009

I went to Dr. Obaid after meeting with 3 other surgeons. The minute he sat down with me I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He is knowledgable, personable, and compassionate. I had my mommy makeover 3 weeks ago and I could not be happier with my result. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

|  Awful!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2009

This doctor did my breast reconstruction. He seems very very full of himself but his work is awful. I am currently seeing another excellent plastic surgeon who is having to completely start over to fix his mess up.

Jun 23rd, 2009

had liposuction done a few months ago. terrible result. he says i have swelling but all the swelling is gone and it still looks awful. stay away!!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
by Disappointed Lady on Jun 15th, 2009

I saw Dr. Obaid for breast reconstruction. The result is awful and I don't think he knows what he's doing. He is very arrogant and careless.

Feb 20th, 2009

Dr Obaid corrected my son's cleft and he was just wonderful, knowledgeable and has great surgical and people skills. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his specialty.

|  KIND,CARING AT 3:30AM  |  show details
by TONYA on Dec 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

My son was transferred from Mercy Memorial in Ardmore with an injured hand. He is 16years old and Dr. Obaid accepted transfer and greeted us in the ER. He was kind, caring and considerate. I am so grateful. He took my son to surgery at 330 AM. TEXAS is blessed to have such a fine Dr.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Best Plastic Surgeon in Texas!  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2008

I had a breast lift by Dr. Obaid and I can't say enough great things about him, his staff, his skills and personality! By far the best surgeon and would recommend him to anyone!

|  Dr. Obaid is the best!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2008

I highly recommend Dr. Obaid. I had surgery and he was very professional, and very caring. Dr Obaid takes his work very seriously and takes as much time with you as needed.