Dr. Sacha Obaid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sacha Obaid?

April 13th, 2016

Love his bedside manner and staff is awsome!

January 6th, 2016

Trying get my tummy and back together , so I can get my body back

I have been to Dr. Obaid twice a tummy tuck that went great . This pass year I returned again to get the fat off my back . I am still healing , pretty sore and hope I received the look and body that I want . The doctor and the staff is the greatest .

June 15th, 2015

Highly Skilled Plastic Surgeon With Great Bedside Manner

Dr. Obaid is my plastic surgeon for life! His staff is wonderful!

April 24th, 2015

Excellent and personable

Dr Obaid helped ease our minds, when our pediatrician told us to remove our daughters birthmark..now. Had 4 surgeries to remove it all, and Dr Obaid was incredible with each office visit and surgery, as well as follow ups. He really cares! Took my initial call when he was on vacation, and didn't rush me off the phone to call office, told me to call with any questions anytime.

March 2nd, 2014

Breast Revision, implant exchange, lift, lipo, FTT

I can't say enough good things about Dr Obaid. I am no stranger to Cosmetic surgery but I am a stranger to good cosmetic surgeons. I'm only 2 weeks post op but I am confident in the results and just overall happy with the results I see, so far. I can't believe it took me so long to find him.

July 24th, 2013

mommy makeover

I had tummy tuck and breast lift with implants. After having three large children, I had a lot of saggy skin and my muscles were soooo far apart. My breast were so flat from breast feeding all of them I needed a lot of work done. It took a while for me to stand up straight after the tummy tuck but now I can bounce a quarter off my new stomach. My breast look better than before I had kids. I was worried about all the scarring but he is really good at stitching you up and overtime the scars are fading really well.

February 19th, 2013

Relaxed, Smart Doctor

I think Dr. Obaid does great work. He has done things for both me and my husband. I trust him to get us what we need without selling us.

January 22nd, 2013

awesome dr

Dr obaid was very courteous and honest... he spent a generous amount of time with me and answered all of the questions I had honestly absolutely loved this doctor

January 22nd, 2013

Exceptional Doctor

I am mother of two kids. My son was born with a weight of 11 pounds, so my belly was really terrible. I had the abdomino with doctor Abaid. The result is gorgeous, I have never had such a beautiful tummy. I strongly recommend Dr. Obaid

October 11th, 2012

Pleased with the results

Greatly pleased with the results. Dr. Obaid and staff were very helpful and explained everything to me. Thank you so much!

September 14th, 2012

breast implants

I saw Dr. Obaid for breast implants about 3 months ago. It was a fantastic experience. They look great. His staff spent time with me and helped me to pick the perfect size. I love my new Cs!

September 1st, 2012

Fantastic Mommy Makeover Experience!

I am a 35 year old mother of 2. Like many women my age, I had really started to feel dissapointed in my figure. My chest was really starting to sag and I had this pouch in my stomach that I could not get rid of. I will be the first to admit that surgery was the last thing on my mind. I tried every fad diet there was, a personal trainer, boot camp, and zerona (through another doctor) all with no effect. In fact I found that the more weight that I lost, the more flabby skin was around my tummy.Frustrated, I began searching for plastic surgeons. After checking out everyone's credentials, I scheduled appointments with 3 doctors. Dr. Obaid was the first one I saw. At the end pf my consultation however, I cancelled the other two appointments as he and I connected. I felt like he knew exactly what I wanted and that he and I had similar ideas as to what is beautiful. Melissa was my patient coordinator and she was fantastic. She helped me schedule the surgery and then patiently answered all of my questions and emails. I emailed her almost daily leading up to the procedure. Dr. Obaid is lucky to have her.On the morning of my surgery Dr. Obaid gave me his personal cell phone and told me to call him any hour of the day or night with anything I needed. Who does that???? Dr. Obaid that is who.I am now 3 months out from my breast implants, breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction and I cannot believe how wonderful the results are. I have the body that I always dreamed of. I now love shopping for clothes. I used to never be willing to try on certain cuts and form fitting dresses. Now there is nothing I won't try on. I am also proud to say that last weekend, I rocked a bikini for the first time since I was pregnant with my 8 year old!!!!!Thank you Dr. Obaid for giving this mom her body back!!!!!