A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sacha Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sacha Ramirez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ramirez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sacha Melissa Ramirez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sacha M. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Sacha Ramirez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sacha Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Cudahy, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Muskego, WI.
See Cudahy Family Physicians.