A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sacha Wax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sacha Wax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wax graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wax has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sacha Junius Wax MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sacha J. Wax practice?
- Dr. Sacha Wax has 1 office location.
Dr. Sacha Wax practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.