Overall Review

2.7

August 19th, 2016
Don't Waste Your Time
Terrible doctor. Rude staff. Took 3 days to get a prescription refill because he refused to call my pharmacy. He was very distracted during my appointment (when I finally got into the room), I was given the wrong medication and didn't realize until after. Very unconcerned with women's health. Patronizing and sexist. I'm never going back. You should find a better doctor than this guy and his staff!

May 31st, 2015
Never returned my 5 phone calls
Dr badlands was a decent Doctor until...I became very ill and he prescribed 3 very heavy duty medications...when I called to tell him I was still feeling VERY ill...he NEVER returned my phone calls!!!!!!I had to find another Doctor to help me recover...I

August 7th, 2013
Dr. Balani and his staff lack human compassion. My mother who is 72 years old came home crying because of the horrible treatment she received last week. His PAs are running the office. During my mother's last visit, the PA called our home twice to get a list of the medication that my mother was on. Mother was in their office at the time but she couldn't remember what she was taking. They didn't have any access to her records. Isn't this shocking? The worse part of it all is that they took the information about her medication on the phone from my 11 year old daughter. They trusted an 11 year old child with this information? Look at the incompetence of this office. They lack the knowledge, experience and compassion to treat elderly patients. They are reckless and irresponsible. The ladies in the reception area are all RUDE and very unprofessional. We always have to wait for over 2.5 hours before being seen by the doctor. I have a lot of concerns about their record keeping and the medications the doctor prescribes. I will never take my dear mother back to that office again. I seriously believe that Dr. Badlani should not be allowed to treat elderly patients! I don't feel safe keeping my mother under his care.

November 15th, 2011
Awful Experience
I have had a terrible experience with both Dr. Badlani and his staff. The level of unprofessionalism, apathy, and disdain that I have encountered ensures that I will never be going back again. Most recently, I went into the office with a terrible case of bronchitis. After a two-hour wait, I saw Dr. Badlani very briefly, was given prednisone (warnings say that it increases chances of catching contagious diseases) and told that, if I feel worse, I should give him a call. No antibiotics, just pushed out the door. Well, turns out, I feel very much worse, so I call his office several times, only to be transferred to a voicemail that nobody ever picks up. After about 5 attempts to speak to a human being that is willing to listen, Dr. Badlani tells me to call my pharmacy and have them contact him. Which they doclearly, though, he doesn't pick up. After several transfers to the infamous voicemail, I am unnecessarily yelled at this morning by a very uncooperative assistant. Never again!

August 22nd, 2011
Bad doctor
Not only did I have to wait two before I was seen, I explained to the doctor that I had a low grade temperature for two weeks, he did not even take my temperature. I explained my concern about a lump in my cheek, he did not check the lump in my cheek. I waited two hours to be seen to be rushed out of there. His receptionist is very rude. My blood levels were not normal I had to call and ask for an explanation he did not call me nor did clearly explain the results to me after I continuously called to speak tO him. I was dissatisfied and will never go back there nor recommend him to anyone

May 12th, 2009
I took my father to see Dr.Badlani, as he could no longer climb stairs, which eliminated him seeing his former physician. Dr. Badlani was recommended by a friend, so I felt confident that if she liked him, we would likely feel the same. The wait was difficult - we spent about two hours in the waiting room, but thus far, it was well worth it. I got all my questions answered and felt the doctor was quite thorough. I was questioning whether it was worth going back due to the long wait, but receiving a call from the doctor on a Saturday night informing me of my father's blood work results and what we should do about it, convinced me my father is in good hands. Who could argue with that?