A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sacheen Carr-Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sacheen Carr-Ellis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr-Ellis graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Carr-Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Boston Medical Center
- Planned Parenthood League of Mass.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sacheen Carr Carr-Ellis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sacheen C. Carr-Ellis practice?
- Dr. Sacheen Carr-Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Sacheen Carr-Ellis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.