A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sacheen Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sacheen Mehta, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sacheen Mehta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sacheen H. Mehta practice?
Dr. Sacheen Mehta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wylie, TX and Plano, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.