Overall Review

3.1

September 28th, 2016
Dr Patel is very friendly and nice human being. His office staff are also very friendly. . He is very knowledgeable and very good listener. He always spend enough time to listen my concern and problem. I would recommend this doctor.

August 1st, 2016
This Doctor saved my life. It was him who noticed my low BP and ran tests on me to find problem. Then he personally called me next day for an appointment with a specialist to do procedures same day. I underwent surgery within a few days. Now i am perfectly fine and funning, yes literally running which i could not do earlier Thanks Doc

June 25th, 2016
The staff was beyond sweet and made sure I understood every step I had to take for me issues. I couldn't thank them enough for their support and compassion

June 24th, 2016
I am not really sure about the negative reviews. I have been going to see Dr Patel for the last 3 years. Himself and his staff have always been kind and very helpful. Dr Patel is a very wondeful Dr and always very sufficient in his medical profession. I think most of the bad reviews are coming from disgruntled patients who can not get what they want medication wise. I personally recommend this office for the best of care.

June 23rd, 2016
Always available, same day urgent appointment

January 12th, 2016
This doctors office staff is very incompetent, they roll their eyes at patients, never call back with negative results, disrespectful. This office is a revolving door of patients.

November 9th, 2015
This office is a pill mill. I am appauled and surprised he is still in practice. He charges Mass Health patients an out of pocket expense for Suboxone treatment and than bills their Mass Health. Every visit you pay a "co payment" as they call it to get your prescription. What I have found out, this is illegal. He cannot charge anyone on Mass Health for treatment .... This is fraud!! If you are a patient of this pill mill doctor and paying for your treatment.. Stop and contact Mass Health. When i questioned him about this, he kicked my husband out of the program. He does not care about his patients only about the money. I know 15 other patients that have filed a complaint againist him for charging for Suboxone treatment. BE AWARE YOU DO NOT HAVE A CO PAY IF YOU HAVE MASS HEALTH INSURANCE OR STATE INSURANCE.

July 10th, 2015
Doctor time management is worst ever I seen
They don't care about your time. Be ready to seat in waiting room more than one hour and then inside room more than 45 Min. Doctor and staff also understand other people time and its value.

January 16th, 2015
Love this office
The staff is great always helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend making this Doctor has your PCP, he really cares about his patients and helps them in anyway possible. I wouldn't change my PCP (Dr. Patel) for anything :-)

December 29th, 2014
Terrible
This is a METHADONE clinic. Mind you, this information was not disclosed when I signed up online to see this Dr. as my PCP. After transferring my PCP to this place after moving, I had to wait over 2 hours to be seen for a routine throat swab to determine if I had strep throat. The reason it took so long was because over 20 people came through the door to have their random urine test, so that they could get their Suboxone dose. Once I was seen, the nurse who was on staff (Patel was not present...again) misread my results and almost sent me out the door thinking I was negative for strep. Only because the office tech came in the closed door and interrupted our private meeting, was the nurse informed that I did, in fact, test positive for strep throat. On top of that, the prescription was never sent in to the pharmacy, and when I called the Dr.'s office prior to it closing to make sure it was sent, the receptionist refused to answer the phone. Three times. Worst. Dr.s office. Ever.

March 21st, 2014
Horrible Office Staff
I left his practice mainly because of the office staff. They are the most unfriendly, unhelpful and inept staff I have ever dealt with. He isn't a good enough doctor to have to put up with them.

February 22nd, 2013
love this place
Very patient friendly office & very convenient office hours & doct is very thorough & helpful.