Dr. Sachin Patel, MD
Internist, General Practitioner
Video profile

3.0

Doctor time management is worst ever I seen show details Doctor time management is worst ever I seen
Jul 10th, 2015

They don't care about your time. Be ready to seat in waiting room more than one hour and then inside room more than 45 Min. Doctor and staff also understand other people time and its value.

Love this office show details Love this office
Jan 16th, 2015

The staff is great always helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend making this Doctor has your PCP, he really cares about his patients and helps them in anyway possible. I wouldn't change my PCP (Dr. Patel) for anything :-)

Terrible show details Terrible
by Devan McConnell on Dec 29th, 2014

This is a METHADONE clinic. Mind you, this information was not disclosed when I signed up online to see this Dr. as my PCP. After transferring my PCP to this place after moving, I had to wait over 2 hours to be seen for a routine throat swab to determine if I had strep throat. The reason it took so long was because over 20 people came through the door to have their random urine test, so that they could get their Suboxone dose. Once I was seen, the nurse who was on staff (Patel was not present...again) misread my results and almost sent me out the door thinking I was negative for strep. Only because the office tech came in the closed door and interrupted our private meeting, was the nurse informed that I did, in fact, test positive for strep throat. On top of that, the prescription was never sent in to the pharmacy, and when I called the Dr.'s office prior to it closing to make sure it was sent, the receptionist refused to answer the phone. Three times. Worst. Dr.s office. Ever.

Horrible Office Staff show details Horrible Office Staff
Mar 21st, 2014

I left his practice mainly because of the office staff. They are the most unfriendly, unhelpful and inept staff I have ever dealt with. He isn't a good enough doctor to have to put up with them.

love this place show details love this place
by meta on Feb 22nd, 2013

Very patient friendly office & very convenient office hours & doct is very thorough & helpful.

very great doctor show details very great doctor
by Andrew Limbek on Feb 21st, 2013

He and his staffs are very friendly and helpful. They always ready to help you and explain you in detail. Doctor spend enough times to explain me about my disease and how to treat it. They are well organized. Now he is my Primary Care Physician forever.

Feb 13th, 2013

Was at the reception area and the lab girl was yelling at the girl upfront about not ordering her lunch when I watched her walk in with her lunch from the caffeteria. Not very professional.

Jan 17th, 2013

Great doctor, he spends time to explain to you what is happening to you in detail. Had to wait very short time, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Mar 15th, 2012

not a good doctor.go somewhere else

Basic Doctor show details Basic Doctor
Dec 14th, 2011

If you have any major illness i would go to another doctor as his office is not organized and most of his staff is students from the Salter School and are not properly supervised by this Doctor.He lacks medical knowledge beyond standard physicals. He is always available to see his patients;but lacks skills. He needs more experience to be a better physician.

Aug 17th, 2011

Very good doctor with same day appointment & always available for patient

poor doctor show details poor doctor
Aug 9th, 2011

every time i went there his staff changed. I also caught him in a lie. His attention span is limited.

needs to focus show details needs to focus
Jul 6th, 2011

condescending doctor who does not have an attention span.Too busy with his laptop computer when in exam room.I left and went to another primary care doctor.

below average doctor show details below average doctor
Jul 1st, 2011

I went twice to this doctor and he doesn't communicate well. he doesn't seem to be too knowledgeable about medicine and really doesn't pay attention to you when you ask him questions. I think he needs to sharpen his skills.

jjuury still out show details jjuury still out
Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Patel does not listen to you when you talk. He also answers the questions he asks you himself. he lacks attention and drifts a lot in the conversation.He is a below average doctor.