Learn more about Dr. Sachin Bahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachin Bahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahl
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachin Bahl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahl graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bahl has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachin Bahl MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sachin Bahl practice?
- Dr. Sachin Bahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Sachin Bahl practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.