Learn more about Dr. Sachin Bahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachin Bahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachin Bahl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahl graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahl has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachin Bahl MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sachin Bahl practice?
- Dr. Sachin Bahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sachin Bahl practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.