A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sachin Chandrasenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachin Chandrasenan, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachin Chandrasenan, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasenan graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Chandrasenan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachin Chandrasenan MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sachin Chandrasenan practice?
- Dr. Sachin Chandrasenan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sachin Chandrasenan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Taylor Family Physicians and Taylor Primary Care Doctors.