A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sachin Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachin Desai, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachin Desai, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Desai has 21 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachin Desai MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sachin Desai practice?
- Dr. Sachin Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Sachin Desai practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.