A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sachin Dheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachin Dheer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachin Dheer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dheer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dheer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachin Dheer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sachin Dheer practice?
- Dr. Sachin Dheer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sachin Dheer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Radiologists.