A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sachin Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachin Parekh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Parekh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachin R Parekh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sachin R. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Sachin Parekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sachin Parekh practices Family Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Primary Care Doctors.