A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sachin Shridharani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachin Shridharani, Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Shridharani graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachin Mahavir Shridharani MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani practice?
- Dr. Sachin Shridharani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sachin Shridharani practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.