Dr. Sachin Shridharani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
Sculptra for thigh dimples
Dr. Shridharani recommended Sculptra for some minor dimpling that has appeared on my thighs with age despite rigorous exercise and a clean diet. With no down time and visible results after just several in office injections, I am thrilled with the outcome!

April 26th, 2017
Dermal filler rip-off
This doctor is all smoke and mirrors and stay clear of his Fifth Avenue office. He gave me a small amount of Juverderm ultra and charged me for a full syringe.Looks like he did nothing. Big waste of money!

February 10th, 2017
Wonderful, smart, kind, supportive and overall GREAT!!
Dr. Shridharani and his team are truly an incredible team. Being nervous for my first major cosmetic surgery (blepharoplasty) Dr. S and his team could not have been any more supportive. They were with me before and after the procedure. His team is smart, experienced, honest and very kind. I always felt excited and supported during any visit. They are organized and I was always seen right away. His office is right around the corner from work and I will definitely be back! Thank you so much!!!! You have changed my life forever and made me even more confident.

February 9th, 2017
Highly Recommended!
I am just over a month post op after undergoing breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Shridharani and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience! I was immediately sold on Dr. Shridharani's incredibly warm and engaging personality - he and his entire staff made my experience not only comfortable but highly personal, which is exactly what makes the team at Luxurgery stand out. Both my procedure and healing time were very smooth, and the team has been very flexible in terms of scheduling my follow up appointments. The results post surgery are exactly what I envisioned. A huge shout out to AnaLucia and Gabrielle who have both been fantastic in answering all my questions and sharing their great enthusiasm walking me through the logistics! I will definitely be back, should I decide to undergo future procedures, and would highly recommend Luxurgery to anyone looking for a team they can trust to delivery high quality results with a warm and personal touch.

February 6th, 2017
Phenomenal experience
Dr. Schridharani provided an incomparable level of service and surgical expertise to me when I came to him with an emergent laceration repair. I felt entirely comforted by his soothing manner, confident execution, and flawless technique. Mere months later I had no trace of the lacerations he brilliantly sutured! I am so grateful and fortunate to have found such a superb surgeon and I will be returning for future services. The office also provided a warm and welcoming atmosphere and the most gracious service and follow up.

January 23rd, 2017
Life Changing Care & Results
Over the past few years, I’ve had several procedures with Dr. Shridharani – one large and fairly complicated one, along with other smaller “touch ups” – and have sent nearly a dozen friends his way. Each friend I’ve referred had the same response I did when I first went to Luxurgery – they felt they had finally found an incredibly accomplished doctor who listened to them, made them feel comfortable and safe, didn’t just tell them what they wanted to hear, and ultimately gave them outcomes they were thrilled with. I am writing this particular review, however, about a procedure I recently had with Dr. S that was less about looking and feeling a bit better and more about truly changing my life. When this is the case, the level of trust needed to put yourself in someone else’s hands is enormous and to find a doctor who can make you feel that confident and trusting is rare. And indeed that trust was well placed and I could not be happier with my results and more grateful to Dr. S and his amazing team for the entire experience. His level of SKILL is matched only by his level of warmth and empathy. You feel just as important and cared for AFTER your procedure as you did before. Basically, my life changing event could not have gone any better and I would never put myself in anyone else’s hands! Thank you thank you to Luxurgery.

September 21st, 2016
lipo and fat transfer
I was referred to Dr Shridharani by a friend who had the exact procedure I was interested in getting. I went with her to a follow up Visit and without even a consult appointment him and his staff were more than happy to speak to me. Upon that first meeting I knew he was the surgeon for me. As a doctor he is very knowledgable and he is more than happy to explain over and over each step of a procedure but as a person he is beyond caring and sincere he truly made me feel like I was a family member and would treat me as if he was taking care of a relative. He makes you feel So comfortable and when it's your first cosmetic procedure you are naturally nervous. My last words right before I went under was " I trust you completely " and I truly meant that. I am beyond thrilled with my results he nailed every single thing that was bothering me about my body. I actually showed him several Pics of what I was hoping to achieve and he exceeded them. I look in the mirror and cannot believe this is my my new body. He personally called me the day after surgery to check on me and to me that speaks volumes. It is very hard to find a doctor with a bed side manner such as Dr. S he is simply amazing. I highly recommend anyone looking for any cosmetic procedure to be done to at least have a consult with Dr S I am confident you will Choose him.

August 20th, 2016
"He's Geat
Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani performed a skin graft surgery last October. The results are excellent. My continuing experience with Dr. S and staff are outstanding. The punctuality, knowledge, appointment process, time spent with patients, professional staff, diagnosis and wait time is what made are all reasons why I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shridharani.

July 25th, 2016
Kybella and MiraDry, SO WORTH IT!!!
I am absolutely loving my results from Kybella and miraDry treatments I had undergone in Dr. Shridharani’s office last week. I am still amazed that my underarms are sweat, odor, and deodorant free, and that pesky fat deposit that bulged around my bra straps is shrinking away with each day. During the procedure Dr. “S” was fantastic, as always, making me feel comfortable and relaxed. I was extremely nervous, but he reassured me every step of the way. Prior the treatment he numbed the areas with several lidocaine injections, which felt like a mosquito bite. Once the areas were numb, both treatments were absolutely painless. Immediately after the procedure I experienced some soreness, mild swelling and bruising, but icing and ibuprofen helped ease that away. Today, I am more than happy to report that my money was well spent. Both procedures were a great success. I am enjoying this hot, steamy NYC weather with no drop of sweat, or odor. Total bonus that my underarm hair is gone, as well. And, since I did not have to undergo liposuction to eliminate dreaded fat bra bulge, I am sporting my smooth silhouette without wearing full body spanx. YOWZA!

July 23rd, 2016
OBSESSED w/ my miraDry Treatment Results!
I underwent a miraDry procedure with Dr. Shridharani in the spring of 2016. I am now 4 months odor and sweat free! It’s almost surreal not having to worry about sweating through my shirts or getting deodorant on my sleeveless dresses. After just one treatment, I don’t even need to wear deodorant or antiperspirant anymore. The treatment took about an hour and half, relatively quick considering you get results that last forever. The procedure itself wasn’t painful, and I was able to continue my day normally after I left Dr. Shridharani’s Fifth Avenue office. I have recommended this procedure to all my friends with Dr. S specifically because he is one of a handful of doctors who have actually been trained by the makers of miraDry. His staff was professional and made sure that any question I had was answered. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the results!

June 15th, 2016
I recently underwent a tummy tuck and love-handle liposuction procedure with Dr. Shridharani. He came highly recommended to me from one of my doctors who trusts him implicitly. I got multiple other opinions, but no one was as thorough as him, and his staff was the friendliest of any. I am so pleased with my results and it has only been a week after my surgery. My tummy finally looks like it used to before I had my two children. My experience at LUXURGERY has been nothing short of excellent. Dr. S and his staff were very excited for me before my surgery, which calmed my nerves before my surgery. He lived up to the other reviews I have read about him. His bedside manner is impeccable, and he even checked up on me later in the day after my operation. I would definitely recommend coming to see Dr. S if you’re considering any cosmetic procedure. I can’t wait for him to do my breast lift in the future.

April 25th, 2016
Executive
Dr. Shridharani is the Best Plastic Surgeon I have ever been to. I am in my 50's and lets just say I have been to a few. He is so Knowledgeable and Through. It was a pleasure to see the results exactly how we talked about them in the consultation. Dr. Shridharani is an excellent doctor with an eye for the best results. I had Voluma for my cheeks, Restlyne for my lips and Botox. I no bruising and no discomfort.. He was very patient and informative and helped me feel at ease. I am very pleased with my results. Very natural just like I wanted. The staff made the whole process easy and stress free. I would highly recommended him! In fact I plan to go back for surgery on my deviated septum and laser on my face to correct the fine lines and wrinkles. I finally found a Dr. I can trust to do these two surgeries! Thanks Dr. Shridharani!