A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sachin Yende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachin Yende is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yende
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yende Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachin Yende, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yende graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Yende has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachin Purushottam Yende MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sachin P. Yende practice?
- Dr. Sachin Yende has 1 office location.
Dr. Sachin Yende practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.