A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sachinder Hans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachinder Hans, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachinder Hans, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hans graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachinder S Hans BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sachinder S. Hans practice?
- Dr. Sachinder Hans has 1 office location.
Dr. Sachinder Hans practices Critical Care Medicine, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Critical Care Practitioners and Warren Surgeons.