Learn more about Dr. Sachinder Hans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachinder Hans, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hans
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachinder Hans, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hans graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachinder S Hans BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sachinder S. Hans practice?
- Dr. Sachinder Hans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sachinder Hans practices Critical Care Medicine, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Critical Care Practitioners and Warren Surgeons.