A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sachinder Hans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sachinder Hans, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sachinder Hans, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hans graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hans has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sachinder Hans BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sachinder Hans practice?
- Dr. Sachinder Hans has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sachinder Hans practices Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Critical Care Practitioners.