A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sada Okumura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sada Okumura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sada Okumura, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okumura graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Okumura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sada Okumura MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sada Okumura practice?
- Dr. Sada Okumura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sada Okumura practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians and Honolulu Neurologists.