A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadaf Bazargan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadaf Bazargan, Headache Specialist / Fellowship Trained is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazargan graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bazargan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadaf Bazargan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sadaf Bazargan practice?
- Dr. Sadaf Bazargan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan practices Psychiatry near Lutz, FL.
See Lutz Psychiatrists.