Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadaf Bazargan
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutz, FL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Pain Management and Psychiatry. Dr. Bazargan is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins. Dr. Bazargan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.
Dr. Matthew Acton
Internal Medicine, Pain Management
Lutz, FL 0.04 mi9
Dr. Michael Sheehan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Tampa, FL 1.09 mi40
Dr. Hardeep Singh
Tampa, FL 1.09 mi34