A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadaf Lodhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodhi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lodhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lodhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sadaf R. Lodhi practice?
Dr. Sadaf Lodhi practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam Valley, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Mount Kisco Family Physicians and Mount Kisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.