A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadaf Lodhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadaf Lodhi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodhi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lodhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadaf Rashid Lodhi DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sadaf R. Lodhi practice?
- Dr. Sadaf Lodhi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sadaf Lodhi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Mount Kisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.